Friday, December 11, 2009

Julie and Julia... (or was it Julia and Julie? .. LOL!! :P)

Its "Julie and Julia" by the way, this movie I've recently watched that basically revolves around a blogger, an inspiring cook, supportive husbands, and FOOD!!! (the BEST part of the movie lol :P). But, what caught my attention the most was of how blogging helped Julie in coping with her own issues. HOW exaaaactly? You'd just have to go and watch the movie yourself :P



But yeaaa, after watching that movie (I tend to get influenced by movies easily lol :P), the idea of resurrecting my old blog (which didn't even have ONE post hahaha!) came to mind, and i thought, since the semester is about to start, and life is soon bound to be its boring self again, with lectures, tonnes of assignments and practically no one to share my daily gossips with lol, WHY NOT, right?? (and Nabil, if you happen to read this, its not gay or anything, but self motivating is more like it hahahahhahaha!! :P)

And so, here I am, starting off this new blog, with hopes that this will not be THE ONLY post i'll post in months to come LOL, and that it'll help me occupy the empty spaces in me that I know Im bound to have once holidays are over. The only reason why the old one was left empty was because I couldn't find the right thing to start it off with. Yea, somehow, intros mean a whole lot ta me. On a 60 minute essay exam, I'll take about 20 minutes just to get my introduction right, suicidal, I know, but thats what usually happens, or nothing will flow freakin'ly riiiight if i don't get THE intro yaa diggg? Yes, weird is one of my characteristics, but hey, if thats gonna separate me with the rest of the population, i most definitely don't mind... hahaha :D :D but whatever it is, lets hope this'll do it.

To the readers out there, whoever you guys may be, I hope you'll be, at the very least, entertained lol :P To myself, YOU BETTER WRITE SOMETHING AFTER THIS COZ YOU'VE SPENT HOURS COMING UP WITH THIS ONE (hahahha :P) and to the blog itself, .....goodluck.. hahahahah! ;P

~emmayeann~

No comments:

Post a Comment