Monday, March 19, 2012

Safe and Sound - Voice and Piano cover by Me :)



Sure has been awhile since I actually sing in my covers huh? I just got back on my two feet from very personal battles in my life.. and in the midst of all the turmoil, this song made its appearance, and i can't help myself but to love it :) I find it rather soothing and haunting at the same time. So here's me singing a short cover of this song, while playing the piano, dedicating this personally to KAZ. Thank you for everything.. :) and of course this goes out to all those out there who are fighting battles of your own :) Its a bit high pitched though, lemme warn you that lol. And again, there's a buzzing sound here and there too. I think i need a better mic or something lol. Anywho, enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment