1. Learn how to play the Tin Whistle
2. Catch an Irish musical show, live
3. Reach the top of The Great Wall of China and yodel lol!
( I totally forgot about this when i reached to the top of the wall :( )
4. TO STOP SCRATCHING OVER THESE ANNOYING MOSQUITO BITES!
5. Jog along the shores of Portrush :)
6. Go bike riding
7. Learn how to ride a motorcycle :D
(Soon!! SOOON!! lol Syamillllll!!!)
8. Master one classical piece, FULL, with the guitar
9. Go Fish Spa-ing lol
lol perhaps i'll get back to this one of these days :)
10. Prepare for my thesis, and the practical research
11. Bungee Jumping
12. Go on another hike, oh i miss hiking!
13. Go ballin' like the old times
14. Jog along the gates of Buckingham Palace, Westminster Hall, and the Big Ben in one route
15. LOSE WEIGHT
16. Paint :)
17. to witness a shooting star
18. Learn how to strum!
19. Cook (Dang, haven't done this in a while lol)
21. Create the requested piano tutorial which i've been postponing for too long
20. Make full use of the holidays and enjoy every bit of it
22. hmmm.. :)
CHECKCHECK hehe :)
I'd say that didn't turn out so baad..
as a matter of fact, not bad at all lol
Goodbye holidays! We shall meet again real soon :)