Tuesday, October 5, 2010

You're everywhere you're nt suppose to be

Healing from u takes time,
i know.
But how to heal if you're there all the time?

Whenever i see the chance to be okay,
and the closer i get to it,
u'll come along and crash it all to pieces,
why?

There are places that i love to go,
but since they remind me of you,
i cant.
There are things that i wanna do,
but since they remind me of you,
i cant.
There are things i wanna listen to,
feel,
focus on,
but you're written all over it,
and i cant.

You've messed up my heart,
n now you're playing with my mind,
what do you want from me?

Im tired of having thoughts of u,
i need to breathe,
i need to breathe...
But they keep coming,
please let me be..

I must move forward,
all this aint making tgs easy,
stop, please stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment