Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hmm..


Say if you're not you,
and you were to meet with yourself,
would u wanna be friends with yourself?
hmm~

I've been asking people around,
of their first impressions of me..
I wonder what my first impression of me would be..
Apparently, most of them take me as this rich kid,
who's all prim and proper,
couldn't take the wilderness,
nor a lil bit of roughness..
naive? hahaha
and not to forget, nerdy as well
lol
Oh and one who travels overseas a lot

Would i be seein' the same things?

Well, first of all,
Rich?
HAHAHA I WISH
Prim and proper?
okay, maybe..
man, who'd wanna be all messy neways? huhu
couldn't take the roughness?
SALAH SALAH SALAH hoho
Nerdy?
a bit.. okay, maybe not just a bit haha
Naive?
Yea, im not wild
by choice,
not by coincidence..
So no, i'm not THAT naive..
Travels overseas a lot???
I've been to places, yes. But i don't get to go out a lot..
its not even an annual thing..
unless if you count in Singapore,
which does NOT count in my world.. haha

hmmm~ :)






No comments:

Post a Comment