Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I miss..

- I miss queuing up for good mee bandung after prep
- I miss the smell of my matrix's laundry center lol
- I miss playing "tangga" with Shadzwan back when he was the only basketball buddy i had
- I miss watching hindustani movies with my dorm mates
- I miss debating with Izwan and getting annoyed by Acap haha
- I miss the two kittens that would come to my room
- I miss having a double room all to myself hahaha
- I miss being annoying towards my biology lecturer with all sorts of questions
- I miss having to go the surau for Subuh jemaah prayers
- I miss studying alone, at my corner, in the library..
- I miss going to Kuala Nerang to buy DVDs
- I miss the bus rides
- I miss buying pau at bukit gantang
- I miss buying mara liner tickets
- I miss Kedah.. (wow, i can't believe i'm admitting to this lol)

- I miss playing at Blue Park
- I miss looking at all my sailormoon/ gundam wing pictures in the locker i had when i was in 5th grade
- I miss waiting for Digimon to start
- I miss getting splashed my the speedboat
- I miss taking bike rides with Rabia during summer
- I miss hiding at all the wrong places with Sid
- I miss writing to Sue
- I miss quarreling with Farhana
- I miss chasing Rafik around with my camera hahahahhaha! Gile lunatic
- I miss playing baseball
- I miss read alouds
- I miss Mrs Powers, Mr Hanes, Ms Kerr, Ms Pollack, Mr Daly, sensei, my pottery teacher, EVERYBODY
- I miss taking the tramp and the subway
- I miss the smell of the dirty subway lol
- I miss having to pump my mattress everytime we're about to go to bed
- I miss going to Pet's World, and be all amazed with everything that's in the shop
- I miss playing water guns
- I miss myself there
- I miss New York City :(

- I miss cheering for my team
- I miss having fun with basketball
- I miss loving basketball
- I miss my teammates
- I miss basketball being all simple, and just basketball
- I miss having the heart for basketball
- I miss basketball :(

- I miss wearing green
- I miss shouting at people to line up
- I miss skipping class
- I miss walking thru the hallway with my bestfriends
- I miss surprising Cikgu Noraini
- I miss handling choirs and chorus speaking
- I miss chatting with my school mates
- I miss going to leadership camps
- I miss crying in the bilik wudu'
- I miss debate practices
- I miss beating people in scrabble
- I miss the dramas
- I miss waiting for my van
- I miss coming in the evenings for practices
- I miss school :(

- I miss waking up with the feeling of Sam's fur under my chin :)
- I miss waking up by my mom's nagging
- I miss waking up by the voice of my dad, trying to annoy me
- I miss my sister barging in my room without a reason and straight away tell her stories without me having even a clue of who she's talking about..
- I miss playing my piano
- I miss watching tv
- I miss playing games with my dad
- I miss hiding at the 3rd floor
- I miss sleeping very laate at night just to record one of my vids
- I miss waking up very early before anyone else, and start working on my things
- I miss jogging at the park
- I miss the greenery
- I miss my purple room
- I miss my family and home :(

- I miss The Weld
- I miss taking train rides with him
- I miss having dinner every evening with him
- I miss Kg Baru restaurants
- I miss his calls whenever he has the free time to do so
- I miss knowing how he feels
- I miss jogging with him
- I miss getting stuck in traffic jams with him
- I miss listening to songs with him
- I miss seeing him dance haha :)
- I miss losing at chess
- I miss wining too haha
- I miss his beautiful smile :)
- I miss arguing with him
- I miss exchanging CDs with him
- I miss seeing him all excited when he tells me his stories
- I miss him being all vain haha :)
- I miss his spark
- I miss his passion
- I miss his presence
- I miss him hmmph.. :)

- I miss walking thru hallways singing "hey sexy ladeyh" with Syahirah and Elissa
- I miss taking care of Syakirah's turtle :)
- I miss all the swimming pool conversations :)
- I miss the sleepovers
- I miss our book
- I miss being all mischievious with Elissa
- I miss handling problems with Syakirah
- I miss expressing thoughts with Syahirah
- I miss laughing for simply no reason at all
- I miss my best friends..
- A lot
- A whole lot huhu :(

No comments:

Post a Comment