Thursday, August 26, 2010

Random from random people

"Yasmin, u dah makan? I tgk u asek buat kerja je"
"Eh tape2, korang makan la dulu.. I'll be okay :)"
"Ha kalau belum, meh I suapkan"
"Eh.. *terkejut*"
*Laughs*
"haha aku pulak malu ckp macam tu" -he said to his friends
-I walked away -

"Wake up Yasmin!!" - and he smacks me with his notes

"Come on. Its you. I'll always be there for you. Coz I know you'll be there for me too :)"

"aku tau aku tak membantu, tapi lagi elok kalau kau humban die, daripada kau yang dilanggar lorry, sbb kitorg klu xde dia pon takpa, tapi kalau takde kau, tuhan je la yg tau..."

"Yasmin, u dah nak exam tau"
"I tau!! Tu i geram. I bangun pagi, i tak rasa lansung nak bangun. I nak tido je, biar masa berlalu. I baca nota, it doesn't get into my head! I feel like crumpling it all up, and URGHHHH!!!!! I hate this.. "
"sedihnya.. I rasa nak nanges dengar.. U tak bley cite kat i benda2 macam ni"
"hahahaha kan? Gosh, u jgn start.."
*Starts crying*
"hahahahha omg, ni first time kot budak UKM nampak I nanges. Dh la dlm kuliah"
"Yasmin.. "
"Hahahahaha.. funny huh.. "
-pain-

"but i'm sure ull be able to go thru this, ure strong, antara yang paling kuat aku kenal"

"I've deleted his number from my contacts. You're right. It helps :)"
"Kan Kan???"
Yea, all i haf to do now is to erase him from my mind.

"I want to go home"
"I'll be in Bangi this weekend"
What are you trying to imply?

"Gahhh!!" - while he shook the seat next to me in the bus trying to startle me
"Eh! Jgn buat macam tu la" - kawan dia tego
"What is it?"
"Fuck off"


"They're jackasses, and yet we love them.."
We're pathetic huh

"Yasmin, u'll never trouble me. If trouble pon, i'd still wanna trouble myself for you.."

"Hahaha ajan bila ada min je, pipi ajan mesti saket.. saket from gelak hahahaha you MUST follow us to Redang. You MUST! No saying no to it :D"
Laughter and happiness can be so superficial sometimes

"no, not now, not this way"

"Follow your heart Yasmin"

"I dreamt of you. And you kene bunuh kot. Pastu I sedih gila"

Life is simple.
Only we tend to make it complicated.
I'm tired.
I'm tired of words.
I'm tired of thinking.
Of feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment